- Store Name: free-light
- Vendor: free-light Products: no wires...just add SUN!
- No ratings found yet!
RA60 ALL IN ONE solar light features wide light dispersion, easy installation, remote control operation and dusk to dawn lighting. Great for parking lots, walking trails, playgrounds, camp grounds, parks, temporary housing areas, entrances.
There are many lighting modes.
1) Full brightness all night for 2 nights on a single full charge. Works well for sunny climates or summer operation.(requires minimum of 7 hours per day direct sunshine for this mode)
2) 60% brightness all night for at least 3 nights on a single full charge. Works well for sunny climates or summer operation where there are more cloudy periods(requires minimum of 5 hours per day direct sunshine for this lighting mode).
3) 100% brightness when motion is sensed for 1 minute, then stays 1/3 brightness until motion is again sensed. Up to 5 nights light on a single full charge.(Requires minimum of 4.5 hours per day of sunshine for this lighting mode)
4) 60% brightness when motion is sensed for 1 minute, then stays 20% brightness until motion is again sensed. Up to 9 nights light on a single full charge.
5) Security light operation. Light is off until motion is detected, then full brightness for 1 minute. In this mode, the light will work 10times per night for up to 60 days on a single charge. Great for office and cottage parking areas.
6) LED on/off
7) Economy mode. allows at least 100 hours of operation with NO sunshine. Ideal for winter operation when there may be up to 7 days of continuous bad weather.
8) Timer operation, 4hr, 6hr, 8hr and 10 hour selectable. When you do not need the light, no use wasting battery power.
The RA60 knows when its batteries are over discharged and will reduce light output to extend lighting time. If the charge is not sufficient, the light will turn off until the batteries receive some charge the next day. Five(5) minutes before the light will turn off, the RED LED will flash continuously until the light goes off. Ra60 also has a built in battery power indicator.
Installation should take no more than 10 minutes on a post of 2.5″-4″ diameter. Recommended mounting height is 10-11′. The pool of light is 60′ x 18′ wide at 11′ mounting height.
Driveway Parking Area Solar Light RA60 Features
Best Features of Driveway Parking Area Light RA60:
Remote control operation of all night light.
Easy installation. Less than 5 minutes to install on your post.
No electric wires. No trenching. No electrician costs.
So flexible, it can be used in any application around the house, office or cottage.